Well, we’re now reaching the end of 2015, and so I wanted to take an overall review look-see at how my blog did this year. A great way to see what my wonderful readers want to see in 2016 is to see what performed the best (aka what you LOVED) in 2015. So without further babbling, let’s see what my top 10 posts were from 2015.
1. My post on Overnight Oatmeal. This one has gotten the most Pins as well. I’m still making and eating my overnight oatmeal, now I’m also sharing it with the little guy.
2. My post sharing Pumping Tricks and Shortcuts for the new Mom. I definitely learned a lot as a new working Mom and I enjoyed sharing that information.
3. I also shared how to obtain a breast pump through your insurance, and people seemed to find that post very helpful.
4. Another popular post of mine was sharing what is in my Pumping Bag at work, and what other working Moms should pack.
5. We all suffer from the Mom Guilt and my post on 5 tips to fight the Mommy guilt was very well received.
6. I shared my breastfeeding milestones, with my favorite things about breastfeeding my little boy for 6 months. I’m glad my fans enjoyed that post too.
7. During breastfeeding awareness month I got on my soap box about breastfeeding bullies.
8. I tried my hand at a little bit of humor and shared what my little baby and I had in common.
9. I got serious about safety and privacy and shared why I’m not posting photos of my baby on this blog.
10. I got on board with the wonderful #Mommitment campaign to support each other.
Those were the top 10 posts according to Google Analytics. Are these your favorite posts on my blog? What post of mine do you think needs more attention? Thanks for reading!
I came across this lovely blogging prompt, the 2015 Blogger Year in Review, and wanted to party along with these lovely bloggers.