Welcome to the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Velvet Rose and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
My Gratitude for this week:
- Thankful for a more or less quiet week at work to give me a chance to catch up after being out all last week.
- Baby H handled the return flight rather well, with minimal screaming for being held when he wanted to move around and lots of finger food bribes.
- My parents keep sending me individual photos they took of Baby H on my phone and that is fun. I’m waiting for Dad to send me a CD with all the photos he took. I only took a handful on my phone and didn’t even break out my camera.
- Hubby has been working out with me a bit some evenings after work doing the flutter kicks and such, so I’ve finally started on that goal.
My Goals for the upcoming week:
- Work out at least 3 days a week
- Drink more water, aim for 100 oz/day
- Celebrate my baby being 9 months old
What are you thankful for this week? What are your goals for the week ahead? Share your posts with us!
Rules for Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Velvet Rose | Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
Suzanna: One Hoolie Mama | Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage.
- Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.