This week’s Tuesday 10 topic is:
10 things that have changed in our lives over the past 10 years.
10 years ago it was 2005, and I was just barely in my 20s. These past 10 years have certainly seen a lot of changes and growth in my life, so let’s take a look.
- 10 years ago I was still a newbie blogger. Now I’m blogging with more purpose.
- 10 years ago I was still working on my degree. I graduated from UC in 2006.
- 10 years ago I worked out several times a week and was fighting with my weight. Well, now my 30-something self is jealous of my 20-something body and weight.
- 10 years ago I only had a boyfriend. We got married in 2007.
- 10 years ago I was a full time student. Now I have a full time career.
- 10 years ago I was living with my parents when I wasn’t living at my shared apartment next to the UC. Since then I’ve experienced home ownership twice.
- 10 years ago I was living in California. We moved to in Texas in 2007.
- 10 years ago I shared pet ownership with my parents. Since then I’ve become step-Mom to a dog, then adopted a cat and dog of my own.
- 10 years ago I didn’t know what it was like to live by myself. My husband deployed in 2013 so I spent most of the year living in the house alone far away from any family (well, except for all the pets).
- 10 years ago I was childless. I became a Mom in 2014 and it has changed my life.